PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds Biggest Poker Site. ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds Biggest Poker Site. ???

and after a week the UKIPT leagues 1 and 2 are STILL not updated.. ??!!

Theres just no excuse for this......

Originally posted by 1BIRD1 View Post
    and after a week the UKIPT leagues 1 and 2 are STILL not updated.. ??!!

Theres just no excuse for this......

Why post here, this is PokerShoolOnline................

Contact PokerStars Support

Comment

lmao.. It says POKERSTARS SUPPORT CENTRE .. !! I play at pokerstars and i need to talk to SUPPORT..

P.S I have e-mailed them but they ain't interested in customers enquirys about low stake leagues and freeroll leagues, only thing that interests them is MONEY . !!

Comment

Hi there 1BIRD1, Sorry for the inconvience. If you send an email to support@pokerstars.com someone there will be able to assist you. Pokerstars support is prompt! Regards, Raiser umbup:
        Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Feb 18, 2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Good luck in the WSOP by the way.. . lol

Don't u think you should perhaps 4get about playing a freeroll skill league if the WSOP main event is your goal . ? lmao

Comment

Royalraise its hopeless . i've e-mailed them time and time again and all i get is service maintenance bollox... its a week ! It dosent take a WEEK TO UPDATE A LEAGUE ffs..?!!

Plus maintenance has been and gone and STILL no update .

Why can't they send every1 involved in the league an e-mail explaining the problem . ??

Quite simply . . They can't be arsed .

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.