PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO! credit card banned.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO! credit card banned.

Oh no, my reloadable credit card banned from been used on pokerstars, great, not only as before unable to withdraw if I was lucky enough to win, but now unable to credit my account if i wished to reload.

*** Moved *** Hi holdemace486, Please refer to this page for any queries regarding real money deposits or cashouts on Pokerstars. If you have any further questions regarding deposits or cashouts please email support@pokerstars.com Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks royal not really a question though just a moan mate lol , not much I can do about this one looks like my days on here are finally over if i loose my br that i have left.

Comment

Actually, it's a perfect opportunity to practice good BR management. I can guarantee that having to work your way up from nothing will be a valuable learning experience. (you did ask me not to reply anymore, but in this case i feel my reply shouldn't be objectionable). umbup:umbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
          Oh no, my reloadable credit card banned from been used on pokerstars, great, not only as before unable to withdraw if I was lucky enough to win, but now unable to credit my account if i wished to reload.
          hey holdem, try looking up the ukash site, find a pioneer gas bar store, they sell them. Easy to use. I stopped using my CC a while ago.

Comment

Thank you joy and you are welcome to post on my posts lol now I have not got me knickers in a twist lol,and yes it will be good br practice.
            And thank you stake I will look that up.

Comment

there is also pre-paid master cards and visa like vanilla cards m8...but if I were you I'd go with joys suggestion. Makes for a good challenge and may learn some valuable table skills as well being under pressure to win. Play good and good luck...cheers

Comment

Cheers rock, the card I have at the moment is prepaid mastercard lol and yes I intend to stick to good br and hopefully put up a challenge for myself, thanks mate

Comment

i use vanilla but have not made a depsoit for over 60 days now ,i think im getting better lol

Comment

If you're in Canada, Use Instant Echeck. I do, and it works great. Took a little to set up (had to send a photo copy of my Diver's Licence and a void check to PS, but it only took them an hour or so to validate everything.

Both my wife and I use this method and when I did cash out from my win it only took like a day to get my cashouts. Also, there's no fee's or anything to worry about.

L8r,

Comment

Now is the perfect time to just admit that you have a gambling problem and stop playing altogether.

Last edited by Feskprins; Sat Feb 18, 2012, 11:59 PM. Reason: Goats are hot

Comment

You should try the UKash method of depositing if you have no credit card mate, ukash are easy and quick, ive never had a problem yet..

And in reply to what you said about not being able to cash out..

Why cant you cash out Holdem? If you win m8 and wana withdraw just look for Pokerstars to send you a cheque, im sure that wouldnt be an issue..

Would it?

Withdrawals by way of cheque is an option i thought...

Comment

Minimum withdrawal by cheque is $1000 us.
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow Happy. I wonder when this was changed. Before Black Friday I used to cash out for a couple hundred just about every month with no problem. That is pretty steep for most people's stakes and bankrolls. Unwelcome change to say the least. moke:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                              Wow Happy. I wonder when this was changed. Before Black Friday I used to cash out for a couple hundred just about every month with no problem. That is pretty steep for most people's stakes and bankrolls. Unwelcome change to say the least. moke:
                              It happened right after black Friday. I to could withdraw a couple hundred then a few days after b/f it said a minimun $1000. luckily i just had it covered. HAPPY
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.