PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKIPT LEAGUES 1 and 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKIPT LEAGUES 1 and 2

After an e-mail last night telling stars the leagues were not updating and an e-mail today asking pokerstars to please update the leagues with the latests scores I was told my e-mail was in a queue . ??!!!

Very disappointed ..

Come on Pokerstars .. It's a league not the Higgs Boson Particle !!!

Hi 1BIRD1, Thanks for your post! It can be frustrating when the leagues don't update as regularly as we would like. This happens from time to time but rest assured the leagues will be updated. You did the right thing by emailing support and most likely they are working on it at the moment. I wish you every success in the UKIPT League which is a great way to satellite into what is an ever growing and extremely popular poker tour. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.