PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars New Online Poker Tournament Guarantees **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars New Online Poker Tournament Guarantees **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Bigger Guarantees on Major PokerStars Tourneys!

We’ve bumped up the prize pool guarantee of many of our biggest online tournaments, giving you more value than ever before, with millions of dollars worth of guaranteed prize pool increases!
    Here’s just some of the major tournaments that have had their prize pool guarantees boosted. Check the game client for the full schedule:

Sunday Majors

Saturday Line-Up

The Daily Bigs

Don’t forget that all The Daily Bigs prize pool guarantees are also doubled on Sundays!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Nice to see,

No mention of the big $2.20 did this one stay the same? It is the only one i play.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.