PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSL

hi still not showing any PSL games here in Sweden Help

Hi Bob! Please contact support..... support@pokerschoolonline.com and they should be able to help with getting you into the games. Hope this helps.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

PSL

12 hours still no games?

Comment

psl

still no games what the hell is going on 24 hours its a joke.

Comment

Hi bob570157, Have you emailed support@pokerstars.com like JWK24 reccomended? Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Are you using the .COM or .NET PokerStars client?

Comment

PSL

contacted support they causley say sorry for the in convience that was over 12hours ago confused

Comment

PSL

I believe its something to do with this new software pokerstars eu

Comment

PSL

is it possible to get a up date?( how long)
                  HOW many more days

Comment

If you're still not seeing the Premier Skill League games in the client I'd wait to hear what Support say, as they are showing fine now in my client here in the UK. It might be worth downloading and installing a fresh copy of the client and see if that fixes it.

We were advised of scheduled maintenance that would take place over the 14th and 15th February, and they did say that certain league functions would be temporarily affected, without specifically mentioning the games, so it looks like they were caught up in it.

Hope you can resume normal play soon.

Comment

I don't have the full details, but I believe that Swedish players are now segregated and can only play on their own site, much like the French and the Italians.

Comment

Slightly different set up. Seems you can still play against the rest of the world but you need your own software.....................

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2012/p...ss-090916.html

Jeez. What am I. An unpaid mod ?

Comment

Pokerstars announced Tuesday that its new site, PokerStars.eu, is now live for all players in Sweden and Finland. The site, while fundamentally the same as PokerStars.com, is expected to augment the poker experience for players in both countries as well as other European nations that will gain access to it in the future Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

PSL

the games are back thanks everyone for all the help

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.