PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have enough VPPs, but I cant see 150vpp videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have enough VPPs, but I cant see 150vpp videos

Hi!
    My name is KiddieGun and I have 185 VPPs at Pokerstars. But at PSO it says that I can't see videos with 150 VPP limit ...

Please help

Originally posted by KiddieGun View Post
    Hi! My name is KiddieGun and I have 185 VPPs at Pokerstars. But at PSO it says that I can't see videos with 150 VPP limit ... Please help
    Hi KiddieGun, Firstly may I say that you are very welcome here at PSO. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for your VPP's to register on your PSO account. If after 48 hours you still can not access the content please email support@pokerschoolonline.com with this query and someone there will check this out for you. Again, thank you for your query and I look forward to reading your posts here. Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by JWK24; Tue Mar 06, 2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

not enough VPPs

My name is Chef229 and I'm a US player and I consider myself a PSO student.
      Because I am a US player I can't get anymore VPPs, beacuse I can't play cash.
      I really want to learn the advance lessons but can't.
      Is there anything PS can do to help us continue are lessons at PSP.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by chef229 View Post
        My name is Chef229 and I'm a US player and I consider myself a PSO student. Because I am a US player I can't get anymore VPPs, beacuse I can't play cash. I really want to learn the advance lessons but can't. Is there anything PS can do to help us continue are lessons at PSP.
        Hi there Chef229, Firstly may I welcome you to the forum, it's great to see you here. At the moment there are no plans to remove the VPP restrictions from the advanced training sessions. Only a small number of the training videos at PSO require VPP's to access, in fact most of the videos are completely un-restricted and free for all to use. Those that have restrictions are archived and will be there for you once the US market re-opens. I hope this helps answer your query. Again it's great to see you here. I'll give you this link that has some great tips on finding your way around the site. Raiser umbup:
        Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Feb 15, 2012, 12:47 AM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.