PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO doesn't want my voice.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO doesn't want my voice.

Well, I've said just about all I have to say,

YEAH RIGHT

LETS TALK ABOUT THE WAY THIS SITE, AND POKER STARS IS BEING EUROPEANIZED.

yes, indeed, it's all over the front page.

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/corpor...ev-090856.html

yes, no more PokerStars.com, all being switched over to it's "New Market" @ Poker Stars.eu .....

Europeanized PokerStars, leaving the people and the country behind which made it's name famous all over the World, by the USA media and by US& Canadian Pro's. Now, they can't leave them behind, or they'll forgo millions in contracts, but they continue to have new promo's for Europeans, while leaving out the North, and South Americans, the people that made this site.

Yes Easy, I speak the truth, and I call a spade a spade when I see 1, and this red spade, looks like it's shapeshifting to a purple club, or silverstar + club, 1 that requires huge bankrolls to accomodate their needs.

*closed*

You should know how to voice criticism, unfortunately this is the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.