PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloadable videos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable videos?

Hi all

I had a quick look but couldnt find anythin about this.
    Is there any way of downloading the videos and then watching them later?

Ive seen on here and from my own experiance that the videos cant be viewed on an iPhone, but is there anyway they can be downloaded and watched that way??

Thanx for your time
    Eastley1989

Hi There eastley1989, Thank you for your query and welcome to the Forum. For the moment there are no plans to make our videos downloadable for use with IPads or other Apple devices. I will however forward your recommendation on to the team. All are videos are archived and available to view in the Library HERE Again, thanks for your post and have fun here in the Forums! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by JWK24; Tue Mar 06, 2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Hello

Well its bean a long time since 10/2/2012, what about now is it possible to download PSO videos?

Comment

Originally posted by GARMIN262 View Post
        Hello Well its bean a long time since 10/2/2012, what about now is it possible to download PSO videos?
        Hi, You can't download the videos but we do have a 'lite' site for mobile devices that contains some videos for watching 'On The Go': mobile.pokerschoolonline.com Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.