PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no league

hi all .just wondering if anyone can help.i cant seem to find my ranking in any league.logging in all i see is your league N/A . any help would be appreciated

Hi! I tried to pull you up in the scoring and didn't get the scores either. I'll notify the proper people so that we can get it corrected. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey guys,

I've reported this issue to our technical department.

Thanks a lot for reporting and sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
      Christopher

Comment

Originally posted by buddy of bin View Post
        hi all ."*1just wondering if anyone can help.i cant seem to find my "*2 ranking in any league.logging in all i see "*3is your league N/A . any help would be appreciated
        Well lets break down'> .*1 well We all Live in the NOW "*2 We all GOD's children "*3 U ONLY SEE What is For U To See All Thee Bestumbup: ♠♦HighTimes♥♣
        Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Feb 08, 2012, 07:06 AM.
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello buddy of bin,

You've received a Premier League ticket so all of your results will count to our Premier League standings. You haven't played yet, so there are no results to list.

Good luck in our league,
          Regards
          Christopher

Comment

that put a smileon my face

Comment

thank you for the info.i did not know i had received a ticket for the premier league.oops my bad.i tmust have misunderstood how to qualify.off i go and thank you again.where would we be without the mods.keep up the great workumbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.