PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

can get and read pm's,

cannot send them,

cannot reply to threads,

going to try a test thread,

yes l did check all of my setting,

problem started mon morning

hiccup
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Eff,

what system and browser are you using?

John (JWK24)

I'm on windows 7 and IE9 and I've been sending/receiving PM's and replying to threads with no problems. Forum's actually faster for me today compared to yesterday too.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yo JWK

windows 7,

forum seems fast, but like l said, can't send pm's and can't reply,

Has to be something on pso's side, l have no over issue's on my end

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

are you using IE, chrome or another browser?
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Guessing eff will have to start another thread. I did send him a test PM too. Using firefox here and I haven't had any issue except for a little lag now and then the last couple days, but not today.

Comment

JWK

sorry dude, internet exp.9

and dano got your pm, but can't reply

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok eff..got your info and thanks again to you and the rest for the heads up.

I do have to suggest once more trying Firefox as a browser. I used to use Chrome, but some things just wouldn't work. Since the switch, I really haven't had any issues at all. (Where's the knock on wood smiley?)

I know it can be a hassle to switch, but I do find that Firefox works very well for all my internet stuff. Just my .02 on it. We have reported all the issues to our technical team.

Comment

yo dano

hey dano,

thx for the info.....but everything else works for me, no probelms at all, l feel l don't need to change,

btw my kids want me to change to firefox also......l'm old and set in my ways....hiccup

l do feel making the change is un-needed, they cause the issue, so they should fix it,

but l sort of had it here anyways, maybe a good time to say goodbye to the pso forum,

but not to the friends l have made here, will still post, once in a blue moon in the homegame section,

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

*** combined the threads since all are on same topic JWK24***
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello

We are aware of the problem and will be working on it

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused

Team PSO
                    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i was having the same exact prob yesterday but everything seems to be fine today
                      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                        sorry dude, internet exp.9

and dano got your pm, but can't reply

cheers
                        Originally posted by effsea View Post
                        hey dano,

thx for the info.....but everything else works for me, no probelms at all, l feel l don't need to change,

btw my kids want me to change to firefox also......l'm old and set in my ways....hiccup

l do feel making the change is un-needed, they cause the issue, so they should fix it,

but l sort of had it here anyways, maybe a good time to say goodbye to the pso forum,

but not to the friends l have made here, will still post, once in a blue moon in the homegame section,

cheers

Yo effer...

Look man as you and everyone else knows I'm normally the voice of moderation and nuance here...

...but on this issue I have to be a little stern in my opinon.

Internet Explorer...

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Maybe this is part of the problem,maybe not. But just for EVERYTHING you do online mozilla's firefox is way,way better than IE anything.

Comment

I was having the same problem as effsea, wouldnt let me post or send PM's yesterday (using IE), I thought it would be working by this morning but it wasn't.. So I downloaded firefox and it works fine now.

Comment

can i post ( i can) here at home with Win 7 and IE 8 (i think)

At work i cannot post with IE and can't use Firfox as the board has it blocked.

I have to agree with Effsea, why should he have to change browser (upgrade maybe i could see) in order to post in a forum.

Grade b
                            Last edited by Grade b; Wed Feb 08, 2012, 01:46 AM.
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                              Yo effer...

Look man as you and everyone else knows I'm normally the voice of moderation and nuance here...

...but on this issue I have to be a little stern in my opinon.

Internet Explorer...

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Maybe this is part of the problem,maybe not. But just for EVERYTHING you do online mozilla's firefox is way,way better than IE anything.

yo mox.

98% of the time l agree with you but this time....not

Why would l ever change what l like because someone else caused the issue?

you puppet.....hiccup,

btw they fixed it.....lol

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.