PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a problem with the site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a problem with the site?

Effsea just send me an email saying he can't post nor send Pm's
    So, he's wandering if there's a problem with the site?

Hoping for a fast response
    Thank you

Hey Trap and eff!

Everything's working fine for me right now.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I had that problem this morning.... from 7 am to around 9 now it is slow as hell 10 seconds to load a page

Comment

10 seconds to load a page
        This happens a lot.

Comment

I know Too2Coo posted in another thread that there was some maintenance being done today that might have caused some of the temporary problems. The Mailbox was missing for a short time but is back now for me anyway. I couldn't post this morning using Google Chrome but had no trouble when using Firefox, and the pages can be slow to load at times. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hey guys,

we're aware of slower page reproduction times than normally, that's why we scheduled site maintenancing (See News Forum). Our technical team is constantly improving our sites and will execute several maintenance operations every day. The 3 listed days should be the only days this month with outages and unavaiable services, but short affects are not impossible. Sorry for any inconveniences caused and thanks for being part here at PSO.

Regards,
            Christopher

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.