PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75 Billion Hands deal by PS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Billion Hands deal by PS

Hi! guys,

I am curious to know if the hands dealt in the tournaments are included in the total number of hands (75 Billion) dealt by Pokerstars? Does anyone know about this?

Cheers

Yes. But if the 75 billionth hand had been dealt at a tournament table the winning hand would have been the next hand dealt at a cash table.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
      Yes. But if the 75 billionth hand had been dealt at a tournament table the winning hand would have been the next hand dealt at a cash table.

Hi! Dakman,

Really?? So it wouldn't be called 75Billionth hand but rather 75,000,000,001th hand. Does not make sense and it does not sound very random as its suppose to be. Maybe I just can't get my thick head around it. Thanks anyways for your reply m8.

Cheers

Comment

Like Darkman said,

If the 75,000,000,000 hand is not a cash game hand, then the next cash game hand will be considered the 75,000,000,000 hand. It could be hand #75,000000008, who knows

Download the 2 previous and the 2 after HH and you'll see that those 4 hands were from SnG's

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.