PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accessing the August 2011 Leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing the August 2011 Leaderboard

Hi there,

I've been trying to look back over the previous months results on the PSO Leaderboards, but have found an issue with access to the August Leaderboard.

July 2011 was a stand alone month, and I can access that through the first of the two drop-down menus at the RHS of the League Leaderboard search bar.

However, if I select PSO Open Skill League or Premier Skill League in that drop-down menu, and select the month in the second drop-down menu just to the right of it, it only shows as far back as September. If August is there it is hidden behind the next main header bar, the grey header bar for actual main League positions/points etc.

I tried using Next Month from July, but as it is a different league, that is blank. I tried going backward from September, but there is no Previous Month feature, only a Next Month.

This is not the case for the Premier Qualifier League, where August 2011 is accessible, although you cannot read the words, because the box in the drop down menu is just slightly above the next main header bar and can be highlighted and chosen.

I've tried changing my display settings but found nothing that works - can you please look and see if this is the same for all - or provide another method of finding the August 2011 results.

Thanks

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

I had the same problem using Internet Explorer.

Have since switched to Firefox and it works okay for me.

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
      I had the same problem using Internet Explorer. Have since switched to Firefox and it works okay for me.
      Hi Ed, Annie's answer here could well correct your query. For example, Google Chrome is one of the fastest search engines out there but occasionally it is not compatible with the software features of some websites and throws up temporary glitches, that is, it could work one day but not the other. You could try using Firefox and if this does not solve the issue please repost here. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.