PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats going on???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on???

There appears to be a lot of peoples games freezing for a few minutes and generally running slowly.
    That and theres certain games types missing from the lobby

Anyone know whats going on????

I couldn't unregister for a tourney a littlw while ago.
    They had a server restart today prob summit to do with that

Comment

For all those who have messaged me Ive just been informed on twitter by the pokerstars page that they are having server issues and thus there are some problems with some game

Comment

Half way through a 90 man knockout and gone average stack. Wonder what happens there
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Guys, Pokerstars announced that they have a Server Reset scheduled for today. Some games may be paused for a period during this time. Please be patient until normal service is resumed. If you have further queries you could contact support@pokerstars.com. Thanks guys. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Has anyone else not got their poker school credit. My email said they weer having problems

Comment

Originally posted by sable60 View Post
              Has anyone else not got their poker school credit. My email said they weer having problems
              You mean the facebook app thing? I finished that in november and still haven't recieved anything. ....

Comment

same thing happens to my 10 cents and 25 cents

Comment

All SNG games are frozen. If you were at a table when the freeze occured just over 1 hour ago, I will assume that you will start at same position when the fix is done.

However, it still shows me as logged in even though I have turned off computer and am at another one an hour later.

Frustrating as heck I tell ya !!!!

Comment

If you believe the railbirds at the milenium hands, the SNG games crash every time PokerStars has this promotion. Don't think it is true since the promotion has run several days and the SNG games ran fine. I do remember seeing something posted prior to my last game yesterday that the site anticipated no problems while attending to "maintenance issues for the servers handling SNG games."

Speaking of the milenium hand railbirds, has anyone noticed how much they can say without getting their proverbial mouths washed with soap?

Comment

Hm. PS tweeted "normal service will resume shortly" 2 hours ago, it hasn't resumed at all, and all they are saying now is asking for my "strategy to beat a Team Pro"? How about having some working software to start with?

Comment

Yeah, this does not look good at all......

2.5 hours, no updates anywhere online, none on the homepage....zilch, nada, nothing.

I am glad I wasn't in a huge buy in SNG, but still, when you are dominant chip leader with 10 left to go in a 45 man, its still quite the piss off !!

I read the Disconnect Policy on their site and its pretty vague about how they are going to handle a long term disconnect on their end in regards to entry fee return or dispersal of tourney prize money based on chip stack when the server blew up.

I would have to thin though, that after this long of a wait and no updates, something seriously bad has happened to the SNG servers and this issue might take hours or even days to resolve.

Comment

Problems with Pokerstars today

Today I was registered for a game. As far as I could tell the game never started. I could not get into it even after several minutes after the game was to play. Glad it was just a freerole. I even changed to a different computer to see if that would help. Instead I was unable to log on. It seems that it showed me being logged onto the other computer, even after logged on and off it several times. I am unable to register for some games, and now the sit and goes are all stopped. Very strange.

Comment

Just a downer that it would appear that by the time the service resumes most of the people stuck in these games wont be here to carry on with them and thus could end up losing money they would probably have won quite comfortably before.
                            Ill be lucky to make back my buy ins when play resumes as I'll likely be blinded out when I have quite a good chance to go deep in the games Im stuck in

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
                              If you believe the railbirds at the milenium hands, the SNG games crash every time PokerStars has this promotion. Don't think it is true since the promotion has run several days and the SNG games ran fine. I do remember seeing something posted prior to my last game yesterday that the site anticipated no problems while attending to "maintenance issues for the servers handling SNG games."

Speaking of the milenium hand railbirds, has anyone noticed how much they can say without getting their proverbial mouths washed with soap?
                              But surely if your expecting problems you stop running the SNG's until you know its fine to carry on as normal???
                              Oh and I agree on the railbird side of things, I lost my chat for 24 hours for calling someone a donk last week, yet its fine to abuse the sin out of everyone at a table that your no even involved with aparently

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.