PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres the Fifty50's gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the Fifty50's gone?

So I log onto PS, click on the SNG tab and activate my SNG filter (which has Fifty50's selected) and the client comes back saying that "no games currently match your search criteria". Deactivated my filter, and by jove, they really are to where to be seen!

Anyone know what gives?
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Same with mine buddy, been told on twitter that they are experiencing server problems so its probably down to that

Comment

Hi Guys, Pokerstars announced that they have a Server Reset scheduled for today. Some games may be paused for a period during this time. Please be patient until normal service is resumed. If you have further queries you could contact support@pokerstars.com. Thanks guys. Raiser umbup:

Comment

There Back! thanks for the info, fellas.
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Just logged on to PokerStars tried to register for the $1.50 50/50 non turbo game and I needed a password to play.Tried registering for a turbo and had no problem with that though. ad:mileypoker:moke:

Comment

wat? a password?

Comment

yeah room, I use the filter and only have 1 game in the lobby (non turbo) password is needed to register for it. When I take the filter off non turbos are no problem to register for.

Sent an email to support to see what the problem is.

Looks like they got it fixed now .woohoo I can play pokerz now.
              Last edited by brkn80; Fri Feb 03, 2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.