PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infractions and Warnings

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infractions and Warnings

I received an infraction for an " Insult " I called a German a German, Go figure

Answers on a Postcard please

Seriously these things are being handed out like sweets, What would you call someone from Germany ? The worst thing is it came from a Moderator I like although I suspect the hand of someone else in it. Where will it end,

They can take my Forum privileges and Voice but they will never take my " FREEDOM "

2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

you can call him by his name? lol

no but seriously, you must said something else to get a warning i mean why did you say
    German, Go figure
    whats the whole conversation of the issue

Comment

Wow really, youshould rail me sometime when I am at a table of Euro donks !!! Man, i make people cry and have yet to have a warning. But you know what, I dont really care, take away my chat of you want, people need to be told sometimes what morons they are. I pay money to play, so its my perogatvie to let them know what I think. Could you imagine of Mike the Mouth and Phil Hellmuth could NOT smack talk at tables?????

Cheers

Skiny

Comment

*** Moved *** Hi Gatehouse, I moved your thread into here as it's more a PSO Support Query than a Pokerstars one. I will ask the person who was dealing with this to respond to this but for now I encourage all members to read through the PSO Forum Rules Wishing everyone a good day and good luck with the grinding. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
          Wow really, youshould rail me sometime when I am at a table of Euro donks !!! Man, i make people cry and have yet to have a warning. But you know what, I dont really care, take away my chat of you want, people need to be told sometimes what morons they are. I pay money to play, so its my perogatvie to let them know what I think. Could you imagine of Mike the Mouth and Phil Hellmuth could NOT smack talk at tables?????

Cheers

Skiny
          http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=23214

Cheers Skiny
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
            Could you imagine of Mike the Mouth and Phil Hellmuth could NOT smack talk at tables?????
            If this is a result of what I suspect, it wasn't at a table.

Comment

tnx for the name calling me a
              'Euro donk"

didn't heard that one before lol!!!

the should start warning those who keep refusing talking english!!!

Comment

Hello Gate

We do not discuss Warnings/Infractions/Bans in the open forum.

PM the Mod who gave the warning/infraction and they will get back to you, may not be right away but they will get back to you on the issue.

Posting in the open Forum on these issue will not get you any answers on the subject.

I will get back to your PM on this issue later this evening.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

This Thread is CLOSED
                Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.