PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am new to this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new to this

Hi there,
    I am new to this, can someone clarify for me is the point system applied to every tournement we enter or only PSO ones?

Hi there CL, You are very welcome here at PSO and thank you for posting your question. The points system I believe you are referring to is just for the PSO Skill League Games. You can find out more about this promotion HERE Also check out this post HERE for some useful tips about Getting Started at PSO. I hope you enjoy being part of the PSO community. Keep posting and any other questions just ask Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi cl&sjones,

Points are applied to the open league games its true but if you cash in any Tornement you get points towards the toriment leaderboard. Same is true of STT's (sng battle of the planets) The leaderboards can be found in lobby of pokerstars under request tabs.

hope this helps

Grade b
      Last edited by Grade b; Thu Feb 02, 2012, 01:05 AM.
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

or

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/battle/

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

brade b now you have to change to grade A nice post but A- for making the mods look bad lol sorry RR

Comment

Not a problem Plaws, I still think it would be an idea if CL could clarify which points? I answered it as if it was PSO support query. If it's not and CL means the Tournament Points system then that's a different issue. Then the links that Grade b provided would be more helpful. If you could clarify please cl&sjones that would be great, thanks. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol being new and just learning I didn't realize there was a difference. Thank you all for your replies...it was very helpful.
              I was asking about the poker school online points.....the ranking and the leader board points
              Last edited by cl&sjones; Thu Feb 02, 2012, 04:42 PM. Reason: to add to and answer the question

Comment

Also, why do I not see any poker school open league tournements posted in the pokerstars lobby?

Comment

Hi cl&sjones! The tourneys are under tourey, then the private tab and the open league games start for the month on Feb 3rd, tomorrow. They are listed as PokerSchool Open Skill League. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.