PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

access to restricted content

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• access to restricted content

Hiya

question: in january I made 150+ VPPs (barely, but still). I was under the impression that meant I had access to all 150+ content during the remeainder of January, and during February. However, when I try to watch the videos I still get the note about content being restricted.

So was I wrong in thinking pts in January give me access in February, or should I exercise a wee bit more patience ?

------------------------------------------------------------
    keeping track of my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com
    The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
    Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Hi Ov3rsight! It can take up to 48 hrs from when the 150VPP's mark was hit for it to register. If after a couple of days, the restriction hasn't been lifted, please contact support@pokerschoolonline, explain your situation and they will be able to correct it. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

the Illuminati is everywhere

Comment

Ah - so impatience indeed
        TY for the swift answer

------------------------------------------------------
        keeping track of my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com
        The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
        Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Comment

Jig you need to do some checking out the forum..lol

Here it is:
          http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Poker-Videos

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.