PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i did it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i did it

hi pso i did it managed to get my extra vpp,i have the 150 is that correct for live session?
    do i just register when it opens?
    and great doubled up twice as well to get my vpp

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
    hi pso i did it managed to get my extra vpp,i have the 150 is that correct for live session? do i just register when it opens? and great doubled up twice as well to get my vpp
    its ok fiqured it out registered thanks just didnt want to miss it umbup:

Comment

Hi holdemace,

Only some of the sessions require 150 vpp's and this month they fall on Mondays.

he is running other ring game sessions in Feb so should be good.

I would like to suggest you come to a session on Feb 16th as you will See Grade b's ring game dissected by Dave TheLangolier

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/edu...sion/?id=23715

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
        Hi holdemace, Only some of the sessions require 150 vpp's and this month they fall on Mondays. Grade b
        +100 umbup: Exactly what Grade b said. Congrats on getting those VVP's as well. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
          Hi holdemace,

Only some of the sessions require 150 vpp's and this month they fall on Mondays.

he is running other ring game sessions in Feb so should be good.

I would like to suggest you come to a session on Feb 16th as you will See Grade b's ring game dissected by Dave TheLangolier

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/edu...sion/?id=23715

Grade b
          cheers b and dave disecting you will be well worth an interesting watch thx

Comment

cheers royal thanks

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.