PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50+ hours and counting..????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50+ hours and counting..????

Can't believe i've woke up and noticed that the league STILL hasn't been fixed..? 8 games have been played since it was last updated and for a MASSIVE company like pokerstars to take over 2 days to fix what seems to be a simple database problem is ridiculous.. Once again I can't sit down on a league table coz i don't know if i'm 15th or 24th. . ?? Can't decide whether to "stick or twist" coz i don't know where I am at..??

Noticed yesterday numbers were down so people must be thinking the same way as me ..

1. Can you please tell me where I am in the league..?

2. Can you tell me what the problem is. ?

3. Can you let all the players know WHEN it will be up and running again..

P.S and don't say "soon" you said that yesterday and still you gave the players no feedback .

Yours disgruntledly. !!

1BIRD1
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.