PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A suggestion about Staking rules...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion about Staking rules...

To add in the Staking rules, i have a suggestion...

That every backer opens a new thread for his horse, so there will be no misunderstandings and insults of members. Just pointing this out cause of some INCIDENTS lately.

Shares and Stakings

Hi Rabbiitgiirl,

thanks a lot for your feedback. We are right now working on the new staking rules and we will (hopefully) be able to publish them next week.

Regards,
    Christopher

Comment

Do you mean a bit like this? - [Rule 1) from your link above]

Rules:
      1.) As of now every user offering shares is able and instructed to publish his offers in their own thread (please pay attention you can only open one thread).

I think people need to read the rules, and then apply them.

However, I do think one thread per staker/horse agreement would be better, and easier to follow than one thread per staker with multiple offers/horses.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

doesn't mean each horse can't open a rail thread of his own per stake.
        17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PSOGefallener View Post
          Hi Rabbiitgiirl,

thanks a lot for your feedback. We are right now working on the new staking rules and we will (hopefully) be able to publish them next week.

Regards,
          Christopher
          Let's hope the lessons are learned from Marvin's thread - he certainly put himself out there and there has obviously been some good/some bad experience. There were bound to be teething problems and despite all the negatives I think there is a place for allowing staking at PSO, so long as the core here remains as an educational poker site.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - edinFreeMan
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I agree Ed! and also maybe a mod could edit Marvins thread and take out everything not pertaining to the stake... I know it is a lot of work lol

Comment

Originally posted by Django66 View Post
              doesn't mean each horse can't open a rail thread of his own per stake.
              Yes Django,

I see the Darkman61 thread which is a good idea. Maybe each staking agreement could include that the Horse opens their own thread like that one to track, as people do for Cowboy's Challenge. It is part of my current staking offer specifically because I linked the offer to the Challenge.

Good luck all

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
                Do you mean a bit like this? - [Rule 1) from your link above]

Rules:
                1.) As of now every user offering shares is able and instructed to publish his offers in their own thread (please pay attention you can only open one thread).

I think people need to read the rules, and then apply them.

However, I do think one thread per staker/horse agreement would be better, and easier to follow than one thread per staker with multiple offers/horses.

Good luck all

Yes, and as u pointed it out, its easier to follow...

Im just sad that everytime someone makes a bad move in this forum, gets attacked and offended. Why not then explain it and refer to the rules in a nice way?

We all are humans and do misstakes..

Comment

Originally posted by RaBBiiTGiiRL View Post
                  Yes, and as u pointed it out, its easier to follow... Im just sad that everytime someone makes a bad move in this forum, gets attacked and offended. Why not then explain it and refer to the rules in a nice way? We all are humans and do misstakes..
                  Maybe it's because as American's ignorance of the law is no excuse. I can agree that sometimes the response is harsh but that's how our laws work in this country so maybe that's one of the deeper reasons to our "attacks". evil:
                  Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                    Maybe it's because as American's ignorance of the law is no excuse. I can agree that sometimes the response is harsh but that's how our laws work in this country so maybe that's one of the deeper reasons to our "attacks". evil:
                    LOL good one

Comment

Originally posted by PSOGefallener View Post
                      Hi Rabbiitgiirl,

Regards,
                      Christopher
                      The common sense thing would have been to develop rules that were workable before setting things in motion?

A bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.