PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends

Hi guys

As we know we can save our HH or player notes to any directory on our respective computers
    Therefore would it also be possible to create a friends list database
    A place we could all add our friends too
    This would make it so much easier to find each other if we are playing
    Plus there could also be sub-options i.e. show to all / hide from all / only show to friends

Anyone agree ?

eeeyup!!
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

sounds good to me

Comment

Hi Spike, This would be a great suggestion for ideas@pokerstars.com Regards, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Done

Will update here with any response

Comment

Reads like an auto response generated email

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep in mind that we receive thousands
            of emails containing ideas, suggestions and feedback each month, so
            unfortunately we cannot respond on the merits of every one. However, we
            read every single email and give each suggestion careful consideration.

We really appreciate the time you have taken to suggest improvements to
            PokerStars. Many of the features in our software were developed following
            suggestions received from our players.

Regards,

Poker Room Management Team,
            PokerStars

They may respond once they have actually read my email
            We shall wait an see

Comment

great idea spike i like this ,have a few players i would like to add as friends ,and they all seem to add to the fun of the game ,even tho everyone of them wouldnt hesitate to put me out of any match lol

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.