PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private message problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private message problem

Hi there,

I just got an email that I got a new message at "IntelliPoker".

The problem is that I can see that there are actually messages waiting, but I don't have them in my inbox. Here is a screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/69539872.jpg

Maybe someon can help me with this?

Thanks,
    Yannick

Hi Schnech,

this is not a bug at all. You received this message because someone from IntelliPoker tried to send you an email here at PSO. You have not received this PM, because our system blocks it. but unfortunately you received the email notification. Simply ignore it as we are trying to fix this error. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Could you do me a favor and forward your pm-notification email to: Gefallener@myintellipoker.com ?

Thanks a lot,
    Christopher

Comment

sounds a lot like when the pms went dark for several days....

Comment

I was thinking there's a restriction against Americans PM'ing to other players. I'm sure if the support staff thinks real hard they can come up with more ways to stifle us. evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.