PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Sunday

Good day fellow poker players, I am looking for any advice I can get in order to make it to the final table in the women's sunday. I am a pretty good poker player and do well, but for some reason, I have sucked big time the 3 times I have gone in the women's sunday, so any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks and good luck to all, Hugs, The Rose 22 umbup:

Hi Rose! It's just the math of poker. A good player should be in the money at least 10% of the time so you're really only going to be be ITM 1 of 10 games. It can be discouraging and this is why it is suggested not to play in MTT's that are more than 2% of your bankroll. It is normal to go 10-15 games with no cash at all so you will need a larger sample size of tournaments to determine your success. Just keep bringing your A game and it will pay off in the end.

Comment

I haven't played a lot of these, but I found them pretty tight. There are chips to be had in the beginning, but you have to take some risks, which as you know can lead to suckouts. I've seen you play a fair amount, you are a good player with the potential to do well in this tourney, just keep playing your game and it will all fall into line one day. umbup:umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank-you

Thanks so much, and would you know the password for todays game.

Comment

Yahoo

Thanks Ladies, Joy was gracious and gave me one password, and then I found the facebook one as I am a fan, and well it paid off big time.
          3549 ladies played in the fb one and I got first the $55 ticket, yahoo
          Now I just need me some luck, as the last 3 times I played have not been in my favor, good luck to me hugs
          The Rose 22

Comment

GL! umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose 22 View Post
              Congrats and hope you play well in the next one.umbup: John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose 22 View Post
                Thanks Ladies, Joy was gracious and gave me one password, and then I found the facebook one as I am a fan, and well it paid off big time.
                Now I just need me some luck, as the last 3 times I played have not been in my favor, good luck to me hugs
                The Rose 22
                Well done and gl! Get em!

Comment

sunday is not my game day,

Well another womans sunday, another loss, worst luck I have had is the womans sunday, I play tight aggressive and position, and still not working, think I will take a month off of sundays, lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.