PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is anyone else having this issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone else having this issue?

on G. chrome the replayer in threads is offset (shifted to the right so that no controls are even viewable). i loaded PSO on EI and all is normal, then went back to chrome and same thing happened. anyone else having this happen? and what should i do to correct it?
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
    on G. chrome the replayer in threads is offset (shifted to the right so that no controls are even viewable). i loaded PSO on EI and all is normal, then went back to chrome and same thing happened. anyone else having this happen? and what should i do to correct it?
    Replayer looks ok for me in Chrome. Have you tried clearing your cache yet? (Ctrl-Shift-Del => Clear Browsing Data, Empty the cache)

Comment

well, that wasn't it but thnx for givin' it a go.umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
        Hi mt, Google Chrome is one of the fastest browsers out there but from time to time it throws up minor glitches for users who are visiting websites that use software programs. It could be causing multiple problems one day and be fine the next. Try refreshing the browser when you experience a problem. If the problem persists over a few days post back a message here, include a screenshot and I'll contact the team internally to see if anything else can be done. Raiser umbup:
        Last edited by PSOGefallener; Fri Jan 20, 2012, 02:45 AM.

Comment

ya its been like this for a couple days. tried refreshing ...nada.. even the table in live training was offset . i can't even see seat three at all. had so many issues with IE forcing closes, i switched to chrome .. now this... very strange. thnx for your time RR

Comment

Hi,

can you please provide us with some informations about your system (OS, screen resolution, browser and version) and maybe provide a screenshot? That would help to fix the problem.

Sorry for any inconveniences you're having.

Thanks

Comment

MT,

This is a real longshot (I don't use chrome), but see if you've got the latest version for your flash player and update it if not. That's messed me up like that on some other sites using IE.

John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

MT, Also try hitting the Settings button on the top right of the screen, the 'spanner', and make sure the Zoom is set at 100%. Raiser umbup:

Comment

thank you all for your responses and time. RR got it. it . apparently zoom was at 83%. odd because since downloading chrome i have never opened the tools window, so i haven't a clue how it got to 83%. but its all good now. thanks again folks prolly never would have figured that out since i'm a DA when it comes to puters.(and several other subjects )

Comment

umbup:

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.