PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the strangest thing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the strangest thing?

    hi guys just got into the money in mtt,when suddenly up popped a message telling me to type this word in,had 120 seconds to do it,was in pitch black managed to fumble my way to do it but what was this something do with bots?

  • #2
    Hi Holdemace, It's not strange at all. Every now and then users might experience this. It's a security feature whereby Pokerstars ask that you manually input a code. This is in order to ensure that users are real people and make the site a safer and more enjoyable place for all customers of Pokerstars. Raiser umbup:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
      hi guys just got into the money in mtt,when suddenly up popped a message telling me to type this word in,had 120 seconds to do it,was in pitch black managed to fumble my way to do it but what was this something do with bots?
      Hey ace, that is exactly what it is. PokerStars will send those out randomly to prevent bots. Just type in what they want and you're good. umbup:

      Comment


      • #4
        So Stars is worried that Wile E Coyote is programming bots now?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          So Stars is worried that Wile E Coyote is programming bots now?
          I doubt it. I may be wrong, but I don't think anybody's written a "piss it all away" bot yet

          Comment


          • #6
            cheers dan and royal

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
              I doubt it. I may be wrong, but I don't think anybody's written a "piss it all away" bot yet
              That would be an easy bot to program, just have it join a table and shove every hand until BR = 0.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                So Stars is worried that Wile E Coyote is programming bots now?
                just picturing a tiny lil puff of dust a thousand feet below
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                X Cookies Information

                We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.