PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skll league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skll league?

hi mods can some1 point me in the right direction so i can see what this is about or just explain in laim mans terms?

Hi Holdemace

some information can be found here

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/promotions#SL

The actual games can be found under the tourniment freeroll tab

the next one is at 1pm eastern time.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
      Hi Holdemace some information can be found here http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/promotions#SL The actual games can be found under the tourniment freeroll tab the next one is at 1pm eastern time. Grade b
      LOL He might be questioning the skill part!! evil: OK he hasn't played any games so he might actually be curious of where they are.
      Last edited by joker41673; Tue Jan 17, 2012, 05:19 PM.
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

cheers guys thx

thx guys will look at it now

Comment

how to join?

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
          thx guys will look at it now
          sry again do you have to register any where for it?
          do you have to play every game?

Comment

Hi Holdemace, All the info is there in the link that Grade B provided. Register for each game individually in the Pokerstars lobby. The Open Skill League tournaments will be available 6 times during each day in the PokerStars.com client and are open to anyone as freerolls. This means that you will be playing with PokerStars users from all corners of the world. Each tournament will have small prize pools of $10, but the really big money, as always with our leagues, is awarded based on the final leaderboard standings for the month. You may play in as many or as few of these tournaments as you wish. Raiser umbup:

Comment

well.....

looky looky who it is !!!!!!!

Hows that "I will never post again" working out for you ?????

Comment

Originally posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
                well.....

looky looky who it is !!!!!!!

Hows that "I will never post again" working out for you ?????
                Never mind that. I can't wait to see his posts after a week in the Open League

Comment

Hi Holdemace,

I try to play 2 times a day, but sometimes only once and sometimes miss a whole 3 days I currently sit in 487th place (the goal (sorry my goal) is to be in the top 500 at the end of the month.)

To do this i sit and fold and sit and fold and sit and fold and play KK or AA (sometimes JJ in position). untill the field is down to about 1800 then i may play AQ AK QQ and JJ too.

I use my clock for each decision and try to finish in top 200 each game this will give me positive points for each game. Excet when my AA or KK gets bust but have 4 negitive scores and sktill in top 500 so shrug it off and remember its a long hual over the month not a one off.

Grade b
                  I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                    Never mind that. I can't wait to see his posts after a week in the Open League
                    inidonk:inidonk:inidonk:inidonk:inidonk:

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.