PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question about blogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question about blogs

Hey guys,

I do understand that moderators don't sit behind their PC pressing F5 all the time to see if someone has made a blogpost, so they can approve or decline it immediately.

I just wonder if 24 hours or more is a normal timespan for a blog to get approved.

I'm asking this not to be a nuisance, or wiseass or something, but I sort of wanted to keep a bit of a poker diary, and my latest blogpost still is not approved after 24 hours, so I was wondering if it might be a better idea to take the blog to the blogging forum, as that one is moderated after the post is up, so I can just continue writing my ramblings without having to skip days

I'm not sure anyone wants to read those ramblings, but apart from playing poker, writing is something I find a pleasurable thing to do.

Hi there bibliofagos, Normally a blog will be approved within a 24hr period but there can be exceptions to this, for example if the team members responsible for approving blogs are on days off etc. By all means begin a thread in the Member Blogs section and get posting right away! When your blog is approved you can then add the link in your thread. I've notified the team internally of your support query so you should see your blog approved within the next day or two. Your participation in the Forum is greatly appreciated and good luck on the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry for the delay in these. All blogs will be approved/unapproved today.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Again, I can understand that people are busy and sometimes have other dealings than moderating blogs, it's just that I wanted to know what timeframe I should take into account.

No apologies necessary, and thanks for the responses.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.