PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now you see them...........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you see them...........................

So there I am playing the 1amEST Open League tourney and I notice maggyi1, maggyi2 and maggyiluci, all from Hungary, taking it in turns to shove and sit out. Hmm I think. Email to support at the end of this one. Then suddenly all three completely disappear from the tournament. Someone beat me to it Well done support. Never seen you act that quick before umbup:

Hey Dm, look at same tourney, players "3333310" and "3333320"

came across a couple others, email sent.

I'm starting to wonder who policed the other leagues before the merge???...

Comment

Nobody. There were only about a dozen unique players in each league

If we keep up the good work even you might be able to register for all the tournies you want to play

Comment

danesi222
        danesi333
        danesi444
        danesi555
        danesi777
        danesiAA
        danesiKK
        danesiQQ

This guy uses the same avatar for all accounts lol. Someone fire an email off

Comment

A few more numpty's for someone to fire an email off

andersonK10
          andersonK11
          andersonK12

sen55
          sen555
          sen5555

denpan09
          denpan08

poma-bozhko
          poma-bozhko1
          poma-bozhko9

evgenii77
          evgenii776

techdeck11
          teckdeck15
          techdeck17

spaik233
          spaik2323

or maybe I'm just cynical

Comment

It's amazing what you find if you look closely enough. Looks like multi accounting is more widespread than i thought. Good work guys. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
              So there I am playing the 1amEST Open League tourney and I notice maggyi1, maggyi2 and maggyiluci, all from Hungary, taking it in turns to shove and sit out. Hmm I think. Email to support at the end of this one. Then suddenly all three completely disappear from the tournament. Someone beat me to it Well done support. Never seen you act that quick before umbup:
              Originally posted by II CoTe ll View Post
              danesi222 danesi333 danesi444 danesi555 danesi777 danesiAA danesiKK danesiQQ This guy uses the same avatar for all accounts lol. Someone fire an email off
              Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
              A few more numpty's for someone to fire an email off andersonK10 andersonK11 andersonK12 sen55 sen555 sen5555 denpan09 denpan08 poma-bozhko poma-bozhko1 poma-bozhko9 evgenii77 evgenii776 techdeck11 teckdeck15 techdeck17 spaik233 spaik2323 or maybe I'm just cynical
              LOL,it almost makes you wish peeps this stunningly stupid would win a few bucks in Weekly Round 2's or something to spew off at the tables before they get the ban. I mean if you know...well who wouldn't want to search out players this dense at the tables?

Comment

names

I expect this is a very old joke but I dread the day nv146 and nv148 become pokerstars players!

Comment

I wish we would have kept all multi-account suspects in McCrissinger's original thread on the matter for the ease of viewing how many our members spotted and appropriately reported. None the less..excellent work everyone. umbup: Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                    I wish we would have kept all multi-account suspects in McCrissinger's original thread on the matter for the ease of viewing how many our members spotted and appropriately reported. None the less..excellent work everyone. umbup: Keep it up!
                    As a Moderator, Dan, I can see no reason why YOU can't do this. If you have the time and/or inclination, that is ?
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I did get a few people soft-playing in the past. You hit it though, I simply don't have the time now.

Comment

I colour code my suspected multi-accounters. I then pull up their table...Replay the previous hands so when I send the email to Security I give them the Tournament #, Table # and Hand # as to when "Cheat1" busted out and the same data for when "Cheat2" was no longer sitting. This way its almost open & shut. I can't make it any easier for them.

PS I sent a report last night for danesiQQ, danesiAA

Also, tolepole, tolepole1 and O_Baguio, O_Baguio2

And on and on and on...PokerStars should just hire me.

Cheers

Comment

Nice work, peeps! All it takes is a little effort to clear up the giant mess. Wish PStars would get on top of it... Well, consider this our application for employment.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st Mate 08 View Post
                            I colour code my suspected multi-accounters. I then pull up their table...Replay the previous hands so when I send the email to Security I give them the Tournament #, Table # and Hand # as to when "Cheat1" busted out and the same data for when "Cheat2" was no longer sitting. This way its almost open & shut. I can't make it any easier for them.

PS I sent a report last night for danesiQQ, danesiAA

Also, tolepole, tolepole1 and O_Baguio, O_Baguio2

And on and on and on...PokerStars should just hire me.

Cheers
                            Unlucky Mate
                            They already gave me the gig

Comment

chakalaaa(bulgaria)
                              chakala77(bulgaria)

Dimon 9952 (all russia)
                              DImon 197728
                              Dimon 241166

DImx888 (russia)
                              Dimx8888888(russia)

ionut19882 (all romania and all in ONE open league game)
                              ionut2290
                              ionut520
                              ionut9229
                              ionutcatu
                              ionutstroe91
                              ionutz72486
                              ionutzz99
                              ionut_d78

I could do this all day. The level of multi accounting on stars is astounding and the reason I do not play Cash games.

I once knew a guy who claimed him and his buddies used to hang at his house, play on FT, with 4 computers, sit 4 of 6 at a 6 max, and play all day and make a killing in Cash games. Ironically, this same guy is in jail now for fraud. Hope he likes the showers !!!!

If sites are unwilling to check ISP addresses or at least look into concerns like mutli accounting, then how is it fair for the average player out there today ??????

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.