PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Client Features.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client Features.

Hello, I was wondering if I could ask you a question please? I would like to know if there are any features built into the PokerStars software that would allow me to tailor my acount so that the software client would be able to forward to me information on the games/hands/tournaments I have played in. Is this a feature that is offered? Are there other features that are available to me that you could let me know about too? Kindest regards, Lindsey Maith. (Chillipops.umbup
    Attached Files
    Bracelet Winner

*** moved to more appropriate forum since is PS question JWK24*** Hi Chillipops! Welcome to the forum and yes, there is a way to do this. To request one already played, go to requests, then hand history, then there are options to choose from and they will be e-mailed to you. Also, you can save them to your computer. Go to options, then Instant Hand History Options, then you can pick where to save them to on your computer. Also, here is a link that was set up by our new members coordinator to help get new members started. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.