PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

core quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• core quiz

i ve passed the tutorial quizzes but how do i take the main basic/core quiz? when i attempt to take the quizzes there are no questions displayed on page.
    Last edited by Foxy_1888; Mon Jan 16, 2012, 04:58 PM.

Hey Foxy, welcome to the forum and PSO. It sounds like you might want to try a different web browser to do the quizzes. I suggest using Firefox if you haven't yet. Then maybe Google Chrome would be a good 2nd choice. This will usually clear up the issue. If it doesn't, let us know. Here are some tips for getting started for new members. After you have a look, be sure to let us know if you have any questions. There is a lot to see so take your time. The community here is more than helpful and friendly. Enjoy and best o' luck!!! umbup:

Comment

ok thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.