PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Points from a tourney.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Points from a tourney.

I waited for the updates, and now they're missing tournaments I've played in.

1pm et Tourney #495249692 1360th nothing big, but ITM points, and when you get in 1 tourney of 10 attempts, the points are critical.
    Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Jan 16, 2012, 10:35 AM.

Hi there Stakehorse, If you could please email support about this at support@pokerschoolonline.com and someone on the team there will sort this for you. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Comment

email sent

Comment

Thank you for your email.

Due to a technical problem updates to our Skill League
        leaderboard have been temporarily delayed. Our programming team
        are aware of this issue and are working towards finding a
        solution.

We apologise for any inconveniences caused.

If there is anything else we may be able to assist you, please
        feel free to contact us at any time.

Regards,

Carmen
        PokerSchoolOnline Support Team

Comment

Hi Xseriuss and welcome to PSO and the forum.

Sorry for the issue with the leaderboard. They do come up from time to time and are always corrected.
          If you need any tips as a new member, just click here. After you have a look, be sure and let us know if you have any questions. The community here is quite friendly and helpful.

Hope to see you around.
          Enjoy and best o' luck!

Comment

Hey, my score isnt updated since 14th i think, there is missing few games. i think about 3 or 4 games.

Comment

Hello RaBBiiTGiiRL, The league standings should be updated correctly by now. I know mine was correct as of this morning. If you results have not being updated by now please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and someone on the team there will gladly help you out! Regards, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.