PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Video VPP access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Video VPP access

PSO,

Would any consideration be given to an additional method of qualifying for access to the video library other than VPPs? I love watching the videos but as a micro stakes player I find it difficult to qualify for 20+ and 150+ is impossible for me. Somthing along the lines of a monthly pass say purchased with FPPs or even cash?

Thanks

Hi there Dasher, Generally 20+ Vpp's are obtainable to all members, including the micro-stakes players of which I am one myself. The training videos requiring 150+ Vpp's are a little more advanced. May I direct you to this thread where one of our Live Trainers addresses this issue in post #8. Hope this helps address your query. Raiser umbup:

Comment

No problem, thanks for the reply.

I do think 20+ VPP can be difficult as I only generally play 25c SNGs. I understand that PSO/PS needs to get value from them, just seems a bit restrictive to limit them based on VPPs.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.