PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Slow (Page Loading Times)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Slow (Page Loading Times)

Yay for rhyming titles.

PSO's been running a bit slow lately. The website occasionally has periods where it takes over a minute for a page to load. I don't have trouble with other sites loading during those periods, so I think my browser and computer are fine. Just letting you guys know that minor issues are being had.

Thanks!

Thanks Panicky, Feedback like this is very important. If you could email support@pokerschoolonline.com too with this issue that would be great. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

Just an addition to this...... I've emptied my browsers history, cookies and cache etc and it seems to have made a big difference. Pages are loading much faster now. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

same here.. loading up slow

Comment

Hi everyone,

thanks for your feedback. There might be some problems during high traffic times (e.g. in the late afternoon) but I am not experiencing any slow loading times at all. Please make sure to use a fast web-browser with a fast internet connection to enhance the speed of page reproduction. If you keep on experiencing slow loading times please report back into this thread with some informations WHEN it happened and please add some basic infos about your computer (OS, Browser, Internet Connection, location).

Thanks a lot,
            Christopher

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.