PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cash out probs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash out probs.

Hello all.

Many people know that Absolute poker and Ultimate bet have been experiencing problems for some time.

I have been a loyal PS player for many years.

The first time I try to withdraw....running into brick wall after brick wall.

Pokerstars accept 2 deposits after I tried to withdraw 14 days ago. No prob, transaction approved twice. They ask if I choose to deduct my deposit from my current withdrawal request twice. I choose go ahead with new deposit.

They do not ask security questions when I deposit. But let me tell you all, they are breaking my balls when I want a little back. I'm no dentist but it's like pulling teeth trying to get some back.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

*** Moved *** Hi there Aus, Personally I've never had an issue with withdrawals at Pokerstars but may I suggest that you email support@pokerstars.com with your query and someone there will be glad to help you out! Raiser umbup:

Comment

no way cashout problem at ps.i did 3 cashout and received money within 20 min.

e-mail support you will get appropirate answer within 24 hour

Comment

Hi,

Cash outs require more scrutiny than deposits because of the regulations that apply to PokerStars. This includes protection against money laundering, terrorist financing and so on, but also to protect against account hacking.

For example, in many countries, it is possible to go into a bank and make a deposit to a bank account with very little identification. By contrast, when you withdraw, you need to provide appropriate identification.

The same principles apply to PokerStars.

I hope this is helpful to you.

regards,
        Michael

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.