PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch

Hi there support

I have noticed a few times after watching videos,
    I click to read the comments, but when I click back on the article the video dosn't come back.
    It stays on the comments although the Article tab is high lighted.

Last edited by chuckkky; Thu Jan 12, 2012, 01:13 AM. Reason: Not funny

Hi Chuckkky,

Thanks for pointing out the problem you were having. However, we have tested this and have been unable to replicate the problem that you have described.

Sometimes, it does take a little time to go back to the video but it does eventually connect and brings the video back up at the start. I used the latest version of Firefox to test this without any issue.

If you have any other issues with the video section do not hesitate to report them and we will look into it and do our best to rectify it.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Hi TC

I just tried in again and still does the same thing,
      Chris Moneymaker Part 3 ( the one up top^^^)

I also tried 1 of TheLangoliers and it worked fine.

No big problem tho.

Thanks

Comment

Ok I will try it on the Moneymaker video tomorrow chuckky.

It is not a huge problem but better to get it sorted out.

Have a good evening on the tables!

TC

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.