PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO tickets

I have successfully completed the Basic, Core and Sit n' Go quizzes, but i won no tickets at all, shouldn't I have acquired some of them?
    *I didn't make any deposits

ty

You should receive a PSO Member ticket. Look under Requests then tournament ticket.
    But you may not receive it until monday because it's the weekend.
    7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Junqueira92,

Welcome to the forum

As shirshot says it may take a little time to process the tickets but just to speed up the process email: support@pokerschoolonline.com

There is a lot of poker knowledge to be gained from the forum and if you have not done so already this is a good place to start.

We really hope you fine the forum useful and if you have any questions just drop me a pm or post on the forum itself.

GL at the tables.

Edit: And by the way you will only be awarded the 5 SitnGo tickets when you make your first deposit but wait for confirmation from Support that your tickets have been processed before doing so! They will be under requests/tournament tickets as already outlined by shirshot.

Cheers,

TC
      Last edited by topthecat; Sun Jan 08, 2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.