PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum threads read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum threads read

Not sure if this is the place to be, but wondering if it's just me.

On the fiorums, after I read a thread, the thread goes from bold to normal so you can see you've been there and nothing new was added. But when I close my browser and come back, a whole bunch of them (not all, which is weird) are back in bold even though no new replies were added.
    This makes it very hard to keep up with new stuff. Is it this way for anyone else or just for me?

--------------------------------------------------------------
    keeping up with my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com
    The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
    Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Happens when you are logged in again or as a visitor?
    If as a visitor then prob you have selected to clear browser cookies and priv. data
    when closing your browser?

Comment

Logged in, and that isn't set anyway
      The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
      Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Comment

Hi Ov3rsight,

I have this issue, or a variant on it, which I have reported, It seems that everyday something is reset, and if you log back in, the colour is dark red for some threads which you have already read. Worse still, if I am away for a few days, it only comes up with maybe threads from the last day when I am logged in and not all the threads which funnily happens if I am not logged in.

I asked if it could not be set that all threads would come up if I hit "Last posts" when logged in but was told that that was not possible.

I am going to escalate this issue because it is a pain in the posterior but I feel it could be the limitations of the forum software itself that PSO use and not something that can be resolved from the PSO progammers' side.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Hi All,

I have a similar problem. For me threads aren't un-bolded at all after reading. I almost always am browsing the forum using "Last Posts". What I do is when I m through reading everything I click on Go To the Mark As Read and I've never had posts come back to unread status. I use Firefox as my browser.

Hope this helps,

Joe

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.