PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on recordings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on recordings

Hi

I've done a few live training sessions, and really get something from them. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be in all of them as my bed requires attention too. I've already seen a few coming up that I can't be with but would love to see. Is there an option to state in advance which of the sessions will be recorded and posted in the videos section for later viewing?

Also: in the videos listing, would it be possible to put in a date the video was added? It's very hard in the current setup to see which videos were added since my last visit to that page.

ty

-----------------------------------------------------
    keeping up with my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com
    Attached Files
    The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
    Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

** Moved to a better forum section **

Hello Ov3rsight,

I am glad to see your interest in and use of Live Training. TheLangolier is in charge of Live Training. I have asked him to respond to this query.

All the best,

Joe
    Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Sun Jan 08, 2012, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ov3rsight View Post
      Hi

I've done a few live training sessions, and really get something from them. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be in all of them as my bed requires attention too. I've already seen a few coming up that I can't be with but would love to see. Is there an option to state in advance which of the sessions will be recorded and posted in the videos section for later viewing?
      Hi Ov3rsight,

I'm glad you're finding benefit from the training.

The short answer to this question is, they are all recorded except for the following:

- a rerunning of a theory class that's already video archived (usually there's only 1 or 2 of these a month, if that, sometimes zero).
      - Sunday Specials (exception: Any Sunday Special with a Guest PS Pro will always be recorded)

Now that doesn't mean 100% of them make it to the video archive, sometimes there is a technical issue with the recording and it's lost, the recorder may have an emergency and miss the session, etc. But the vast majority of them will get in there.

Also: in the videos listing, would it be possible to put in a date the video was added? It's very hard in the current setup to see which videos were added since my last visit to that page.
      Yes, this is a policy change we've already put in place... as new videos are rolled out to the archive you will see them all with dates that the class was run (not the date it was added to the archive, which isn't possible under the current system). But the title of the class will be followed by the date of the class running in (Day/Month/Year) format.

Thanks,
      Dave
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.