PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League Updates??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Updates??

Anyone know whats going on with the updates???

It says that it last updated at 7:00AM this morning, but it is still not showing the tournament results from any tournament past 5:00PM yesterday???

I have three results in that span, wouldnt mind seeing them sometime soon..........

Peace

Deaner

This is my first month playing a lot of these in a long while, but they used to be slow to update on weekends...that could be it.

Comment

Deaner,

Sometimes the league updates are slow or late to happen.
      Please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com, explain to them about the standings not updating (the times will help them) and they will be able to help.

John (JWK24)
      Last edited by JWK24; Sun Jan 08, 2012, 02:34 AM.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yes me too got best finish yet and want to see the points

Comment

cool JWK !!! I just logged on at 9:00PM Saturday night and still nothing from Friday at 5:00PM on, so will send an email.

Cheers

Deaner

Comment

there have been at least 4 updates since my tornies still nothing. have sent email as well.

Comment

well no reply to my email and despite there being quite a few updates all tourneys I played yesterday not showing... that would be right I actually do well and still get screwed

no point in playing anymore then !!

Comment

for igotitnow

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your email.

We are experiencing a technical problem that is causing a delay in updating our Skill League leaderboard. This problem has been reported to our programming team and they are working on finding a solution.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay. If we can assist you with any other query please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Ina
                PokerSchoolOnline Support Team

Comment

yay all fixed tyumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Igotitnow View Post
                    yay all fixed tyumbup:
                    umbup:

Comment

all fixed except took away my 20+vip,s lol got over 20

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.