PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long will it take to approve a blog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long will it take to approve a blog?

just an inquiry?

because it seems taking a long time it's been an hour since i posted my new blog and i can't seem to get in as a reader.

title is The importance of hand analysis

Hi Marvinsytan, Usually a blog will be approved within 24 hours of submittal but if there is a high volume of blogs being submitted this could take anything up to 2/3 working days. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
      Hi Marvinsytan, Usually a blog will be approved within 24 hours of submittal but if there is a high volume of blogs being submitted this could take anything up to 2/3 working days. Regards, Raiser umbup:
      good to know thank you

Comment

I made a blog this morning(Thurs) still isn't showing, Yet Joe Stapleton's blog was posted right away, and he made his 5 hous after.

Comment

he has connections, you are just a horse that looks like a cow

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
            I made a blog this morning(Thurs) still isn't showing, Yet Joe Stapleton's blog was posted right away, and he made his 5 hous after.
            if it's JOE it's cool if he was somebody else i will be steaming

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              funny

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                and you are just a troll that looks like a sponge that sucks life from forum posts

so what's your point.....??

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
                  and you are just a troll that looks like a sponge that sucks life from forum posts

so what's your point.....??
                  catfight

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                    Don't forget, 'working days' at PSO are. Monday Every other Wednesday An occassional Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to your blog Marvin good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just post the blog to your facebook, then post the link here. Voila, instant blog. Or post it to BlogSpot and do the same. Voila, instant Blog.umbup: Or just start a thread in a forum called, NOT A BLOG, and then secretly, post your blog. Or post the blog to an already exisitng blog(your own) as a comment, then edit your title to say "HEY ITS A NEW BLOG YA'LL TAKE A PEEK at the COMMENT""" Thinking of changing my name to ShiftyButAwesome !!! See you Ed, Marvin and Darkman ( the only ones i recognize in top 75 of Open in about 13 minutes) Peace Deaner

Comment

Gotta love it....my blog goes from not on, to page 2, what's the point in posting a blog when nobody sees it??

there is no point.

Comment

Hiya all

Sorry about the delay in the Blogs being Posted, We had some Technical Problems or at least I did so it took a little longer then normal.

All Blogs should be Set Live as of Now

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
                          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.