PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Un-Official Discussion** as to shunting peeps to **Official Discussion" threads...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Un-Official Discussion** as to shunting peeps to **Official Discussion" threads...

Given that PSO willingly decided to make this Forum needlessly cluttered with several repetitive sections to then have a mod go around closing perfectly good discussions (on topics that,quite frankly,Stars is probably a little "touchy" about...) and shunting everyone to their "Official Discussion" threads,like good little lemmings, leads me to this response...

...Bite Me!!!!

Comments? Opinions? Criticisms?
    Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Jan 02, 2012, 10:15 PM.

please mox. don't hold your feeling in

if you have something to say please do...hiccup

cheers man, happy new year...hiccup
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I can only speak in the official thread in fear of being persecuted.
      7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Guys

I understand what your saying;

We not really need 3 or 4 Post on same Topic that is the reason we close them and try and keep topic in one Post so all info is easy to find and follow

Over the last month or 2 and over the coming months you will run across other changes as we work on the site, some you might like and some not as much, just try and give it a chance

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

OK,I'm a big enough person that if an olive branch is extended like Brian did a bit here then I'll dial it down a little on my end.

But Brian you DO see the problem---this Forum and the routing of threads within is a bit of a Charlie-Fox right now. Just closing and moving threads all over the place when in reality there ARE sections that are repetitive is leading to consternation and contempt.

If the MODS would,for at least the time being while we're ALL adjusting to the new Forum,at least make the effort of sending PM's to the OP'er and last contributor in each moved thread to let them know where their thread has been moved to and why,I think that would be a good step in helping to make this transition smoother for everyone.

Comment

BwaHaHaHa!!! evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.