PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Eligibilty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PSO Eligibilty

    How do i become eligible for PSO league???????

  • #2
    Since you have passed the Core Quiz you are now eligible to earn prizes in the PSO Skill Leagues.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
      Since you have passed the Core Quiz you are now eligible to earn prizes in the PSO Skill Leagues.
      Hi, I played in the December PSO Skill League. I think I got $2.50, but I am not sure. How can I check if I got the $2.50? Thanks.

      Comment


      • #4
        http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...vacio&month=-1

        This shows that you did qualify for a $2.50 prize in December. Congratulations. I believe, but I am not sure, you will receive an e-mail when the funds are transferred.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
          Since you have passed the Core Quiz you are now eligible to earn prizes in the PSO Skill Leagues.
          Thanks
          Do the league results be reset at the start on this month??

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GymClassAce View Post
            Thanks
            Do the league results be reset at the start on this month??
            Yes, the league resultes reset at the beginning of each month.
            Super-Moderator



            6 Time Bracelet Winner


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
              http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...vacio&month=-1

              This shows that you did qualify for a $2.50 prize in December. Congratulations. I believe, but I am not sure, you will receive an e-mail when the funds are transferred.
              Thanks TrumpinJoe. Just got the prize late yesterday. Looking forward to January PSO Skill League. Hope it will not be canned as I read from other posts. Happy New Year!

              Comment


              • #8
                the skill leagues are still there. The tourney that ended was an additional $1k added tourney.
                Super-Moderator



                6 Time Bracelet Winner


                Comment

                Working...
                X

                X Cookies Information

                We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.