PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No guarantees for MTT's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No guarantees for MTT's?

What happened to them?

It must be something to do with the software upgrade because they come back again on the 1st January?

I will let the higher ups know and see if they get back to us.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

OK. Thanks!

Comment

New Years Eve day, no GTD's.. people have things to do to get ready for big night,they probably figured not as many would be playing so no GTDs....another penny pincher added to list. Things must be getting tight with that US Cash gone from site, not to mention the actions that are now being taken in Spain and elsewhere that are similar. $$ getting tight.

Comment

Anyone played a "GTD" tournament that had an overlay recently?

Or EVER for that matter.

Comment

all this penny pinching is making me a lil nervous
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
              Anyone played a "GTD" tournament that had an overlay recently?

Or EVER for that matter.
              Not since BF. Actually, I've noticed that for the Sunday Milly double shootouts, the things might say 1 seat guaranteed, but their minimum enrollment is 20 participants, so it's actually impossible for them to have a layover.

No free money makes me anxious.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.