PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerSchoolOnline Knockout Festivals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW........................ What a great promotion, well thought out 230,000 members and only 87 players show up......WOW It didn't even cover the guaranteed $250 Well at least the boxing gloves looked nice....LOL Kudos to the marketing team umbup:umbup:

Comment

only 87 players? wow

Comment

i accidentally spent my 100K depositers profit on a 1.50 Omaha Hi/Lo SNG and place 4th out of the money last night after a few wobbly pops, or else I'd be in........lol

Will silently rail though !!!

EDIT - Does that not look odd that Chiro and Lewis have the same AVATAR, Oilers logo(specific one). What are the odds?? Must be buddies from Edmonton i guess as they wont get involved in same pots together so far. Not saying anything really, but whenever i sit at a table with identical avatars, my mind races.
        Last edited by SkinyButPhat; Sun Jan 29, 2012, 08:11 PM. Reason: forgot to add stuff

Comment

Out in 50th, I think? lol, I think I played 2 hands. The bad cards found me.

Comment

Dang didnt make it in time.

Was looking forward to this one a few people from the active PSO membership, Perfect just like people were asking for the open league. I know i cant play next week but i will when i can.

Grade b
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good tourney so far, I recognize a lot of players from the 1K sattys. Nice long blind levels so you can wait for good hands. umbup:umbup:umbup:
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Small Festival While I was playing in the Weekly Round 2, I watched several tables in your tournament. Other than the usual assortment of players that bust out early, I found that the quality of play exceeded any comparably sized sit and go that I have played. I also noticed that the bubble was excruciatingly long, and at that time you had to be from Canada in order to get railed. But what stood out the most: The table talk was of the most sporting and civil ever! My congratulations to the winner 'smeliukas', who in the end, ran better than Usane Bolt. umbup: So, I am wondering if PSO can be happy with only 87 participants. Was it not advertized enough? Could there have been an email sent out to the membership? From my own perspective, I would have liked to have been included, but I felt $2.20 was too much of my tiny bankroll. I am happy to grind away at $0.25 STTs until I have enough to move up a level. Although I probably would have entered for 2FPPs. I hope that PSO continues with this tournament concept and is able to expand it.
                5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i think it was poor to announce it a month or so prior with few reminders and only 1 hour registration period.

also, with lots of members having small bankrolls, satellites would have been nice, imo.
                  17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Pso ko festivals

I SURE LIKE THE IDEA AND THE TOURNEY BUT A FESTIVAL SUGGESTS MORE THAN 1 TOURNEY PER WEEK OR MNTH I CAN FIND NO REFERENCE TO ANY FURTHER GAMES OTHER THAN LAST SUNDAYS GAME WHICH I COULD NOT PLAY AS IM OUT SUNDAYS AT THIS TIME IT WENT OF WITH A POOL OF BOUT 175 DOLLARS WHICH MEANS PS ADDED 75 DOLLARS NICE BUT IF ONLY ONE PER WK OR MNTH ISNT ANYTHING SPECTACULAR STILL IF MORE TO COME PERHAPS WE CAN ENJOY A (festival)LOL
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just a heads-up that the next game has been announced! You can view it HERE Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                        Just a heads-up that the next game has been announced! You can view it HERE Raiser umbup:
                        Looks cool! I just might join in and contribute some dead money to the prize pool. ....

Comment

"For every player that you knock out of the tournament you will win a bounty, and if you make it to the prize money stages, you can look forward to the extra money in the prize pool."

Panicky questioned this last month and never got a response. The wording is the same this time around, so could we please have some clarification on whether the $250 is a guarantee or an added sum.

Comment

They are still working on it, very busy you know

Comment

I know the answer. You need to make a "sympathetic" enquiry

Comment

*Push*

The tournament ID for february is: 516151078

Good Luck everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X