PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Forum must be Recreated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Forum must be Recreated

and general forum needs to be the top forum on page
    I have loyalty to poker stars
    I expect some in return
    I researched poker stars for c3 months against sites such as full tilt

I chose Poker Stars
    was never disappointing till now
    return general forum where it belongs please
    Last edited by XXChris123; Thu Dec 29, 2011, 12:28 AM.

whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

Comment

** Moved to appropriate forum **

Comment

If you're going to leave because of something as silly as the reasons you stated we might be better off with your departure. evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by XXChris123 View Post
          If general forum is not reinstated to top of forums and listed as general forum alone I may leave this site and never post again
          OOOOOOO KAAAAAAY...... nothin' like cuttin' your nose off to spite your face...
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

PSO is the place where i have discovered that i can actually win at poker,

it has great Videos, some good live training and a bunch of poker players who respond to questions with a passion you don't often see.

so if you feel that naming General to community and putting it in a slightly different position out wieghs all of this it may be time to look at why you choose to be a part of the community in the first place.

Grade b
            Last edited by Grade b; Wed Dec 28, 2011, 07:52 PM. Reason: spelling
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
              OOOOOOO KAAAAAAY...... nothin' like cuttin' your nose off to spite your face...
              Is it to spite or despite? I always thought it was despite. I guess both make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                Is it to spite or despite? I always thought it was despite. I guess both make sense.
                I actually typed that first..lol either or I guess..ok thats it.. im googling it.i know lets start a thread about it in the general forum.. it seems that the general consensus is...drumrole please..........to spite is the correct term. No need for that thread in the gen. Furum now
                Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Dec 28, 2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the research.

Alright, done derailing Chris' thread.

Comment

Originally posted by XXChris123 View Post
                    and general forum needs to be the top forum on page
                    I have loyalty to poker stars

-----------So do millions of other players

I expect some in return

-----------They are still in business

If general forum is not reinstated to top of forums and listed as general forum alone I may leave this site and never post again

-----------That little wheel in the middle of my mouse is quite handy for getting me to where I want to be, try it someday, you might like it.

I researched poker stars for c3 months against sites such as full tilt

-----------3months to decide that you were going to play on the Number one rated site in the entire world?

I chose Poker Stars
                    was never disappointing till now

------------Not sure how a site that offers so much for so little can be classified as disappointing and has bent over backwards to keep this site running.

return general forum where it belongs please
                    ------------It always is a good thing to be polite when demanding something so insignificant as the title and placing of a certain forum.

Comment

l really like the new forum, except for where the bad beat section is.....hiccup

but thats me,

cheers all
                      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                        l really like the new forum, except for where the bad beat section is.....hiccup

but thats me,

cheers all
                        Tell em eff!! If they dont put the bad beat forum where YOU think it should go, you'll never post again!...i'm suuuuure that will work! sinse this all costs so much, they should do what WE say!!
                        Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Dec 28, 2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post

but thats me,

cheers all

+1 that stupid section should be the last thing we see
                          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by dertymcgerty View Post
                            ------------It always is a good thing to be polite when demanding something so insignificant as the title and placing of a certain forum.
                            without this site n its trainin n the like id still b playin like a crazy ivan umbup:but then again i moan when the gravys lumpy

Comment

Ijust dont like the new design period
                              to me its awkward and takes the fun out of it

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.