PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats

Configurations to Sandtrap, as the new Member of the week... but could someone rewrite the intro? Sand is not new to the forums.... and also, why announce on the front page but nothing in the forum??

hiccup

l see nothing on sand, anywhere

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...er-of-the-Week

Comment

yahooo dad, l mean sandumbup: hiccup....cheers
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Configurations Sand umbup:
          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Yeah Sandtrap! Excellent job! umbup:

Comment

Congrats Sir Sandtrap777... umbup: umbup: umbup: Now show PSO how the Golden Oldie does it... BTW... 4 all PSOers considering an application to MOTW... "U can impress wid a sympathetic application"... The above statement has been mentioned on 2... or 3 announcements for MOTW now... Sooo.... be sympathetic in ur application...
              Last edited by EasyChips4U; Wed Dec 28, 2011, 12:09 PM. Reason: Add on
              5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Sandy!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Originally posted by EasyChips4U View Post
                  Congrats Sir Sandtrap777... umbup: umbup: umbup: Now show PSO how the Golden Oldie does it... BTW... 4 all PSOers considering an application to MOTW... "U can impress wid a sympathetic application"... The above statement has been mentioned on 2... or 3 announcements for MOTW now... Sooo.... be sympathetic in ur application...
                  LMFAO And don't forget children no matter how long you've been here you will always be fairly new to the forum. evil:
                  Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.