PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isle of Man TT Races

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of Man TT Races

hi,

If you are going to continue sponsoring the Isle of Man TT Races, I would like to know if you have any games on Pokerstars coming up where I could win say a VIP Day at the TT.

I am a huge fan of the TT.

Best regards,

Richard

Hello Richard, Here is a round-up and photo gallery from the TT races centenary year. PokerStars prides itself on taking player feedback seriously, and if you have any improvement suggestions or ideas, please email our Poker Room Management Team directly via ideas@pokerstars.com. Please note that every month we receive thousands of emails containing ideas, suggestions and feedback, and as such, we cannot respond on the merits of each one. However, we do read every single email, and take each suggestion into careful consideration. Should you require a response for any part of your query, please send your email to support@pokerstars.com, as we will then both address your concerns, and notify our Poker Room Management of your suggestion. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.