PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facebook poker league 0.10$/freeroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook poker league 0.10$/freeroll

Hi,

does anyone now why there are not scheduled tourneys for today? I played this morning at 10:30 but after that the 14:00 was cancelled and no scheduled for 20:00 or later...

Best regards

soneneso

saw something on facebook that they have ended all the social media leagues for this month. Current standings will determine prizes, etc..

Suspect they just forgot that the person who supported them behind the scenes was going on holiday for xmas or something.

Comment

Thanks.

Do you maybe know if they will issue tickets for January 5k monthly freeroll or that is cancelled too?

At this moment I am among 50 on the freeroll leaderboard and among 200 on the 0.10$ leaderboard. Do I qualify for 2 tickets in that case or only 1?

Comment

So, does anyone knows what happens with this?

Any official input or someone who is aware of the situation. I couldn't find anything myself/

Thankful in advance.

soneneso

Comment

Anyone know? - will these be back?

I have a 5k monthly ticket to use and there should be a 10K added tourney after the end of the year for all winners during 2011, according to the promos we have all been playing for.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Try http://facebook.pokerstars.com/

I can't access but that might be because I am in the US.

Comment

Looks like these are dead and buried same as the regional UKIPT Leagues.

I have been compensated with T-money for my $0.10 tickets and FPPs for my $5k tourney ticket.

They say they have not yet decided what to do about the $10k annual tournament.

I cannot get into the old Pokerstars Facebook pages where they showed the rules of the promotion and the prizes, or the League Standings history.

The UKIPT pages were still up last time I looked, promoting a monthly competition that has been wiped. I presume this has happened for other regional league comps.

Maybe they are trying to direct the traffic here to PSO Skill Leagues.

On the other hand maybe these will be pulled without notice as well.

Frustrated and feeling like a mushroom again.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
              Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Mon Jan 02, 2012, 04:47 AM.
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

PSO wouldn't pull something without notice Ed, come on

Comment

PSO is not connected with the Facebook Poker League.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.