PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quilified to prmier leage??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quilified to prmier leage??

hi everyone i was just looking thorugh the leader bored 4 quilifer ;eader bored and i just seen a green cheekmark beside my name i need to now if it meen i got into the premier leage and 4 how long and if i should keep playing the priemier quilifer leage to stay into the priemier leage please help thx 4 your time umbup:

Sorry to disappoint you but the green check only means that you have played enough games to be eligible for promotion at the end of the month IF you finish in the top 200 of the league and have enough VPPS (it may be slightly more than this if people above you have not earned enough VPPs). Keep going at the tables and improve your league ranking and you can still do it this month. umbup:
    Last edited by boobylops; Thu Dec 22, 2011, 03:34 PM. Reason: ERROR CORRECTION

Comment

correct boobylops.

The check means that you have enough games to be eligible... IF.. you finish in the top 200 and have 20 VPP's at the end of the month.

You could qualify in a position slightly higher than 200th, as it's the top 200 players that have earned 20VPP's.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.